6/12/2009

My name is Mara, and I'm addicted to Forever 21.

At least I'm admitting it, right? If there's anything you should know about me right off the bat it's that I am obsessed with Forever 21. It's my go to place which never seems to disappoint, and how could it? They take the latest trends seen on the runway and makes it easily accessible for the every day girl. Now I will admit I'm certainly not the first to discover Forever 21, but I will say that I have been a fan since I first found their store and was hooked ever since, and did I mention their prices? Looking chic has never been easier or more affordable, so my first official post had to be dedicated to Forever 21, the store that has always been good to me, not to mention my bank account. Check out these new findings I recently purchased: 
  
I am in love with these new Forever 21 heels! These chunky,strappy kinds of heels are really in right now and for only $26 I knew they were probably a more daring choice for my everyday ensembles, but I paired them with skinny jeans and a racerback tank and they add an extra punch of sophistication, not to mention give this 5"2 gal a whole new view!
I also got this floral mini dress which is great for the summer and the ruffle around the neck adds an adorable detail.I love bright dresses like these where you can mix and match so many different types of accessories and shoes because there are so many colors to choose from to accentuate. I plan on pairing it with my vintage red cowboy boots for the fourth of July this year, yee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment