7/25/2009

Fall Wish List

A girl can dream, right? Take a peek at some very desired pieces for the fall...

This Urban Outfitters blazer is so fun and bright! I love the detail on the cuffed sleeves; something I've wanted to do to a vintage blazer but just can't seem to find the right one. Not to mention the color is so unique! Hmm, to splurge or not to splurge...
     
I have a pair of suede flat boots like these and they make any outfit sophisticated and chic. These boots from Alloy are really reasonable and could be paired with so many things- dresses, jeans, or leggings.
   
I found these bracelets online at Target, and for $10, I had to have them but unfortunately are out of stock! They can be mixed or matched and I'm loving the black and blue combo already...I'm hoping I can find these bracelets to add an edgy pop to my wardrobe! 

What's on your fall gotta- have list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment