8/09/2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year....No, not Christmas- Fall fashion magazine issues come out!

Just got back from a week long mini vaca at my boyfriends in the lovely state of New Hampshire. Lots of fun in the sun and my personal favorite- back to school shopping. Okay, maybe a little early but I've totally been itching for fall lately! I'm usually loving the sandal and summer dress look in the summer but the fall trends have got me excited...Military jackets will be all over the place and since I already bought an ivory motorcycle bomber at Urban Outfitters, I went for a different look with this comfy blue striped jacket. Take a look: 
It's really soft and warm for the cold weather yet still chic and affordable...$26 at Charlotte Russe! In hopes to New Hampshire winter-proof my wardrobe, I've been trying to buy pieces that can be layered or worn in all seasons. I just picked up these Forever 21 boots because I can rock them with a pair of skinny's when it's cold or with a feminine dress in the summer.
 Flipping through the latest September issues of fashion magazines has me super excited; what are your favorite fall trends this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment