8/24/2009

Look of the Week: Back to School!

A long week of work is over and I finally had some time to think about what I'll be wearing for back to school...which happens to be only six days away! Went to the mall today and as usual picked up some great Forever 21 finds (aka I need to stop shopping)! Take a peek at my favorite fall looks so far:
 
Wearing: A dress from Forever 21 that I just picked up, I love it! It's super comfortable and I can dress it down with a pair of flip flips and a fedora or dress it up as I did here with my grey ankle boots...I can't wait to wear this dress out!
Wearing: Charlotte Russe slouchy hat, Forever 21 floral racerbank tank (florals are everywhere this season!), vintage tan belt, and ankle zip skinny jeans...a casual, yet feminine look.
Wearing: Forever 21 fedora and silk floral tank, vintage navy blazer, Seven denim cutoff shorts, and Forever 21 slouchy boots; probably my favorite look, as I channel my inner rocker chick. Pretty badass, right?
Wearing: Forever 21 black and white graphic hoodie, flannel stolen from my boyfriend's laundry basket(shh!), and Target leggings with button detail on the ankle...I'm going to need to bundle up before I know it at school, so I purchased this hoodie today, a really great layering piece! 
What's your first day of school outfit? Come on, you know you've thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment