8/19/2009

Look of the Week: It's too freakin' hot to wear anything but this...


It's been a busy week full of work and trying not to melt in this heat...so my look for today had to be something work appropriate (I work in a yoga studio so almost anything goes) yet functional, so I paired a $5 Forever 21 tank with a grey American Apparel skirt, vintage belt and some silver necklaces. Check out the bag I've been pairing everything with lately:
This bag, also from Forever 21, doesn't disapoint; it's big enough for work and school but still is fashionable enough to make a statement. Mmm, I love a good handbag...

Once my hectic work week is over with I'm super excited to go through all my clothes and pick out fall back to school outfits (Totally dorky, I know, but you know you wanna do it too), so come back soon to see what I've come up with. In the meantime, time to turn up the AC...

No comments:

Post a Comment