8/13/2009

Look of the Week: Runway Style at a College Student Budget

I've been seriously lacking on the blog updates; my inspiration notebook where I write down ideas for posts was put in storage by accident in the move, bummer. But, I've had lots of time to find new ideas and topics after going through the stack of fall magazines I've gathered this week. I've got a few Do It Yourself (DIY) ideas that I'm hoping to get through before I head off to school later this month. But in the meantime, check out my latest obsession; using my affordable wardrobe to recreate high end runway looks seen in magazines and on my fave celebs. On this rainy Thursday afternoon, I opted for a very comfortable look, inspired by Lauren Conrad's red carpet ensemble:
And here's my take on the look:
   
I don't have a New York Times bestseller, or a hit MTV reality show, but a girl can dream, right? 

(Wearing- Urban outfitters cardigan, American Apparel tee, Seven jean shorts, Urban Outfitters plaid canvas sneakers)

No comments:

Post a Comment