9/17/2009

Look of the Week: Channeling my Inner Boho Chic.

Lying in bed with the cold all week, I snuggled up with the September issue of Marie Claire, with the always stylish Ashley Olsen on the cover. She looked flawless; she had a sophisticated, romantic, feminine feel in the spread, and for the Look of the Week, I decided to get inspired from the Olsen twins boho look. I just picked up this great bat wing champagne colored shirt for...get this...$7 at T.J. Maxx. It's super flowy and can be worn so many different ways; with a belt cinched at the waist, off the shoulder as I did today or like an oversized tee. I couldn't decide if the shape would make me look like a crazy bag lady...but for $7 I had to take it home and try it out. Here's a peek at the final look:  
(Wearing: TJ Maxx shirt, Target leggings, Forever 21 boots, assorted bangles and to add an even more bohemian look, added braids to my updo bun)

No comments:

Post a Comment