4/06/2010

Yes, I'm almost 21 and I still get an Easter basket.

And I'm not afraid to admit it. Let me just say, the Easter bunny hooked me up this year with my guiltiest pleasure... beauty products, next to the candy of course. Take a look:

This product is a-mazing! Tan Towels are a safer way of getting your pre-summer glow and are much more inexpensive than going to a tanning salon. They come in full body or half body packages- my roomates and I are obsessed!

The Easter bunny also snagged me a ton of Mario Badescu skin care product testers and I can't wait to try them all out!


And finally, something I've been wanting to try since the came out- Cover Girl's Smoky Shadow Blasts. I got mine in silver sky, which is the one photographed on the right. I was nervous to try this product but it's actually really easy; a little too glittery for an everyday look but perfect for going out.


No comments:

Post a Comment