8/19/2010

What a day.

Today turned out to be quite an excellent Thursday. I've been scouring the shelves all week for the September issue of Vogue and had no luck until this morning; I hopped off the train, ran to the first newsstand I could find and there it was, in all its two and a half pound glory. I was perhaps a little too giddy about it, until of course I realized I already had two other September magazines (Marie Claire and Lucky) in my purse and that my bag just gained about ten pounds and I would have to lug them around all day. But believe me, it was worth it.
Image via Vogue

Oh, and did I mention it's their biggest issue to date? 726 pages.

It also happened to be my last day interning at New York Design Shop and my boss surprised me with the best field trip ever....the Barney's Warehouse sale!! It was as I expected it to be, overwhelming, kind of stressful and still a little too expensive for this gal's budget. But it was a fun experience non the less.

P.S.- Thank you to NYDS for letting me help out this summer! I learned so much about DIY and I can't wait to get craftin' in my new apartment. Don't forget to check out their site for tutorials on the Fall trends coming up, contests and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment